Systems engineer/ Requirements Developer
- with strong SE background and at least 8 years’ experience with requirements management tools and databases, such as DOORS. This position develops and manages requirements for complex IT and satellite ground systems in DOORS, Administers the DOORS database, including user access and project creation, Enhances configuration management (CM) processes for DOORS, Imports requirements, interfaces, and use cases and ensure traceability, Imports/exports archived projects or modules for external sources.
- Oversees major programs or performs independent work of significant value for government and industry customers. Has outstanding knowledge and competence in one or more specific technical areas and is recognized internally and externally as exceedingly well qualified to conceptualize, manage, coordinate, and carry out complex projects and programs. External reputation may be national or international within area of expertise. Applies expert knowledge of engineering concepts, principles, and practices in his/her field of expertise and contributes to advancing that field.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 6 to 8 years with PhD.
• BS degree in engineering, plus 12 years of relevant work experience is required.
• Prior experience supporting NOAA/NASA environmental satellite programs and ground processing of environmental data is REQUIRED.
• Expertise shall include all phases affecting engineering/scientific performance with experience and knowledge of the current state-of-the-art in satellite remote sensing.
• The ability to understand complex issues, to work with a team to develop closure plans
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
• The ability to coordinate with program stakeholders and to work issues to closure
• The ability to deliver customer solutions in a timely fashion
About ENFA Corporation:
ENFA Corporation is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) which was established to provide specialized project management, technical analysis and systems engineering support to assist its clients with critical technical and program management needs, as well as providing cost-effective outsourcing. ENFA provides in-house technical and administrative services as well as customized engineering services for product development needs. We maintain a highly experienced technical team with excellent academic and industry knowledge.