This position is in the ENFA Corporation Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore Engineering and Business Management careers and gain meaningful work experience. The intern will be assigned tasks supporting the ENFA’s contracts or ENFA’s research lab.
The internship program could be full time or part-time.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U. S. citizen or national.
- Enrolled/accepted in an accredited educational institution.
- Maintain enrollment at least half time as defined by the institution.
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.9 on a 4.0 scale
- You will be required to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- You will be required to sign an Internship Agreement.
- Available to work at least 10 hours a week.
About ENFA Corporation
ENFA Corporation is a woman-owned small business which was established to provide specialized technical and administrative supports including, Program Management, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology (IT), and Management service. ENFA excels in providing flexible expertise in technical, program management, finance, IT, and engineering services, as well as maintaining a highly experienced technical team with excellent academic and industry knowledge.